Food is subject to Government of Canada health and safety regulations cannot be returned once delivered or shipped to a customer.
Returns and Exchanges
Near & Away Gourmet Market accepts returns and exchanges on non-food itms only. . . under the following conditions:
- To qualify for refund or exchange, eligible returns must be processed within 10 days of purchase. We cannot offer a refund or exchange after 10 days.
- Returned items must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition as when purchased.
- To qualify for replacement, items must be shown to be defective or damaged on initial delivery from Near & Away Gourmet Market.
- To process any refund or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Gift cards and certificates.
- Sale-priced items. Only regular-priced items may qualify.
- Shipping costs.
We suggest you email us at email@example.com outlining your request for refund or exchange to ensure eligibility before returning the product to us with proof of purchase. Since shipping costs are your responsibility (and non-refundable), this heads-up will help prevent any unnecessary expenditures.
Next, return the product to Near & Away Gourmet Market, 503 Main Street, P.O. Box 561, Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada B0J 2E0. If shipping a product valued at more than $75.00, we recommend using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned product.
Upon receipt and inspection, we will notify you with the return or exchange status. If your return is approved, a credit will be applied to your credit card (or original method of payment) within 30 days.